Central CU Advancement
About Central Advancement Operations
Central Advancement works closely with CU’s four campus Advancement offices and the University of Colorado Foundation to advance the university’s mission.
Our mission is both imaginative and pragmatic: We assist benefactors in discovering how their passions create lasting support for the university. We aim to boost our Advancement colleagues, too, by creating central services that tactically blend innovation, efficiency and expertise, and by developing strategies that connect donors to their dreams.
In pursuit of this vision, our services are built and conceived in collaboration with our campus partners and the University of Colorado Foundation to advance CU by:
- engaging and inspiring constituents
- stewarding donors and their gifts
- increasing the sophistication and coordination of gift solicitation
- enabling development officers to work efficiently and effectively
- providing insight into giving trends and strategies
- furnishing technological improvements
- attracting the top-flight talent who ensure our success
Central Advancement Leadership
CIO and Associate Vice President for Data & Technology
Associate Vice President for Development & Business Operations